The Hayden Lake Seventh-day Adventist Church is part of a world-wide organization with more than 18 million members in countries across the globe. At Hayden Lake you will find a church that is warm and friendly. A church that not only loves Jesus and His Holy Word, but also the souls He died to save. At Hayden Lake you will find an active church that loves to serve its community and in that service reveal the love of Jesus. Our greatest desire is to prepare a people for the soon coming of our Lord and Savior.
Our Core Values as the Hayden Lake Seventh-Day-Adventist Church:
- This church exists to help people know the God who loves us with a passionate love as He is revealed in the Bible.
- Everything this church is and does centers around the one purpose of bringing everyone into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ in the context of the Three Angels’ Messages.
- This church is organized around the following two ministry structures: Home Fellowship Groups and Ministry Teams. Every member of this church is a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and will be expected to participate with the mission of the church in accordance with God’s calling and the gifts the Holy Spirit imparts.
- This church is a missionary organization, which embraces the principle of multiplication: multiplication of disciples, multiplication of home fellowship groups and ministry teams, and multiplication of churches. And therefore, this church is committed to the process of training and equipping leaders in all areas of ministry.
- This church believes in treating members and friends alike with love, acceptance and grace. We will use the Matthew 18:15-17 principle in resolving differences between members, and we will make our fellowship, worship, home fellowship groups, ministry teams and new churches a safe refuge for hurting and wounded people. We will view everyone, no matter who they are, as a new person in Christ.
- This church embraces all 28 fundamental beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and accepts the leadership, organization and financial structures (including tithe and offerings) of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- This church is willing to do whatever is needed in order to be effective in reaching our friends and neighbors without compromising the truths and principles of the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy. We are determined to move ahead in unity and cooperation with each other while immersing everything we do in prayer.
Pastor Jorge Baute:
Pastor Jorge Baute joined the Hayden Lake and Rathdrum district in the fall of 2015. Before coming to the Northwest he served as a teacher at Ouachita Hills Academy and College, located in the state of Arkansas. Prior to that, he served as a pastor in the Carolina Conference and the Kansas/Nebraska Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, where he also served two years as Chaplin/Bible teacher at Enterprise Academy, located in Kansas. He is the husband of a lovely Southern belle, SueEllen, and the father of two awesome children, Joshua and Sarah.